97 awesome stocking stuffers for young ladies (ALL under $10). Cheap stocking stuffers ideas for her to love.
Having trouble figuring out the best (and cheapest) stocking stuffers for young ladies in your life?
First of all – I think it’s super cool you’re looking into this. We women tend to do most of the stocking stuffin’, if you know what I mean, so it’s great that you’re going to surprise the women in your life with their own gifts!
Secondly, I’ve got you covered.
In this list of 97 stocking stuffer gifts for the impossible woman, for the Moms, for the wives, etc., you're going to get very inspired.
Consider your shopping, done!
Are you ready for good stocking stuffers for women?
Psst: All gifts on this list are under $10 (at the time of writing this) AND are available on Amazon Prime with 2-day free shipping (perfect, especially if you are a last-minute shopper!). Don’t already have Amazon Prime? Grab a free 30-day trial just for the holidays. If you like it? Keep it. If not, well, you just got free, fast shipping all holiday season long.
Cheap Stocking Stuffers for Young Ladies (Under $10)
Find cheap stocking stuffer ideas the young ladies in your life will love!
1. Stylish Car Essential Oil Diffuser
Let me tell you how a few people on my own list are getting this really cool essential oil diffuser for Christmas this year! I’m even ordering one for myself.
2. Luggage Tags with Black Privacy Cover
Help them easily identify their luggage with these. These have a privacy cover – I like that.
3. Journal Markers
You can use these fine tip markers for bullet journaling, regular journaling…or even writing a grocery list.
4. Tin of Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
This is by far my favorite lip balm. Love the tin!
5. Adhesive Phone Pocket
Would the lady in your life want to attach her wallet to her phone? These marble phone pockets are really stylish.
6. Car Garbage Bin
Could be a great garbage bin for a truck, too:).
7. TSA-Approved Toiletry Bag
Here's a TSA-approved toiletry bag for men (or women)in case they travel a lot by air.
8. Car Agate Coasters
Jump on the agate trend by getting her a set of gorgeous (and absorbent) car agate coasters for less than $10.
9. Last-Word Bookmark
I love this bookmark — especially good for when reading the bible and you need to know what verse you stop on!
10. Lightweight Gold Leaf Earrings
My aunt absolutely loves dangly earrings…but I've never gotten into them. That is, until I saw this pair. I love that it's lightweight – one of the reasons why I've hesitated in the past.
11. Tea Infuser Mesh Ball
Look at this adorable tea pot that comes as a weight with this tea mesh ball.
12. Wine Glass Markers
I had no idea wine glass markers even existed!
13. Vintage Winter Socks
These socks look like sweaters – I just love that.
14. Essential Oil Roll-Ons
You can get a Peppermint essential oil roll-on, anxiety relief essential oil roll-on, and many others.
15. Dead Sea Mud and Charcoal Bar of Soap
Coming from a woman who once purchased a pouch of Dead Sea mud (though I’ve yet to bust it out), I think your lady might like this Dead Sea Mud and Charcoal Bar.
16. Coffee Scrub Goat Milk Soap
What a cool bar of soap – love the image of the goat!
17. Slate Soapstone Wine Charmers
Customizable an endless number of times.
18. Coffee Brew Buddy
This is an easy and quick way to make just one serving of coffee (also great for camping and traveling).
19. Frothing Pitcher and Decorating Pen
Is your guy a frother? You know, he likes to make froth for his homemade lattes and such? Here's a frothing pitcher AND a frothing decorating pen.
20. Mount Socket Smartphone Handler
You can get a cute socket for their smartphone.
21. Jeweled Home Button Sticker
You can help personalize your lady’s phone with these home button stickers.
22. Air Vent Car Cell Holder
This is a universal, magnetic cell phone holder that goes into a vent.
23. Glove Box Car Documents Organizer
This is pretty nifty, and can help them keep their documents and things organized in the glove box.
24. RFID-Blocking Passport Holder
Cute, and functional passport holder.
You could also include some nutmeg, or a lemon or something else that needs zesting with this zester!
27. Bible Cover
This bible cover is made of a gray fabric, and has the fish symbol. Lots of colors available.
28. Leather Checkbook Cover
Here’s a purple one (comes in many different colors).
29. Inspirational Cards
Here is a deck of inspirational messages for the woman in your life, from other women. Here’s another inspirational deck.
30. Painted Water Color Cat Cards
I love cats, and I just love these note cards. Here are some wildlife ones.
31. Travel Electronics Case
Does the woman in your life travel? Here’s how she organizes all her cords. This one is super cute!
32. Waterproof Notepad and Pencil
I actually have this exact one. Not only is it great for catching ideas, but it also is fun to send little love and inspirational notes back and forth between the two of you.
33. Foot Repair Cream
Does your lady complain about her feet? Snag a tube of this and stick it in her stocking.
39. Foot Compression
For foot pain relief, try this compression copper arch sleeve. Here’s also a NatureCare cold therapy wrap.
40. Foot Massage Roller
Check this one out.
41. Tangle-Free Earbuds Holder
These are especially great if the woman in your life likes to keep things organized (*raises hand*).
42. Tin of Adult Therapy Dough
I just love messing with play doh throughout the day, so this would be perfect for me.
43. Fitness Dice
Spice up their workout routine with a set of fitness dice.
44. Home Exercise Poster
Check out all these exercise moves and postures on one poster!
45. Set of Resistance Bands
Help them take their exercise routine to the next level with a set of resistance bands.
46. Neck Gaiter Sun Protecter
This is a great way for the woman in your life to stay cool (and get sun protection) this summer. Here’s another one that’s very versatile.
47. Warming Body Rub
This eucalyptus, warming body rub could be just the thing to help with their sore muscles.
48. Mace Pepper Spray
Increase their safety by giving them a Mace keychain to carry around.
49. Natural Lava Pumice Stone
These pumice stones for feet can come in handy (especially since I don’t like to get pedicures very often).
50. Bath Pillow
Check out this terry-cloth, inflatable bath pillow.
51. Extra-Sized Favorite Candy Bar
In your grocery store's candy section, find a large-sized bar of their favorite chocolate candy.
52. Reusable Tote Bag
Here’s a reusable tote bag for grocery shopping or shopping at stores. Comes in lots of patterns.
53. Reusable Snack and Freezer Bags
We have one of these reusable snack bags. You might also want to get a set of reusable freezer bags. These have little holders on them (plus, I love the whales!).
54. Handmade Metal Feather Bookmark
This is just gorgeous! Here’s one with a preserved pressed flower in it.
55. Genuine Lava Rock Bracelet
This lava rock oil diffuser bracelet is pretty cool.
56. Gourmet Teas
You could get her a tin of Cinnamon Spice gourmet teas, or some Buckingham Palace Tea.
57. Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
Water with fruit infusions taste so refreshing.
58. Lindt Lindor Truffles
What woman wouldn’t love chocolate truffles in her stocking?
59. Gold Cake Dusting
Does she like to bake? This gold cake dusting will take her creations to a different level.
60. Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder
I have my own Himalayan salt grinder at home – it's so pretty! And I use it for almost anything that I'd use salt for (except baking).
61. Yoga Mat Cleaner
Here’s a natural and organic yoga mat cleaner (mine could use a good cleaning!).
62. Yoga Mat Strap
I went years without a yoga mat strap…and now that I have one, I won’t go back.
63. Gaiam Yoga Set
Here’s a full Gaiam Yoga set with a strap and block.
64. No-Slip and Absorbent Yoga Towel
Anyone who has ever taken a hot yoga class (*raises hand*) knows how important an absorbent towel is.
65. Non-Slip Yoga Socks
Because…why not? I have a pair that was gifted to me, and I use them probably once every few months.
66. Toe Separators
While we’re on the yoga kick…here’s a pair of toe separators (in case you didn’t know, stretcher toes out and separating them is a yoga practice).
67. Flamingo Floats
Got a pool? Here’s a fun bunch of flamingo floats.
68. Popcorn Seasonings
Does she love popcorn? Try out this set of 4 popcorn seasoning samplers (Movie Theater Style, Creamy Ranch, Zesty Cheddar Cheese, and Buttery Jalapeno).
69. Gourmet Jar of Peanut Butter
You should see the flavors they have, like this cinnamon peanut butter.
70. Eclectic Salts
We now have access to all kinds of beautiful salts of the earth. Try out these Celtic Sea Salts, or this Scorpion Sea Salt, or this Himalayan Pink Salt.
71. Hummingbird Feeder
I just moved to the desert, and had no idea how many hummingbirds are here – good thing I already owned a hummingbird feeder.
72. Bar of Patchouli Soap
This soap has Patchouli essential oils in it, which is believed to have a calming and grounding effect.
73. Adult Coloring Book
How about a “colorful” adult coloring book (I’ll just let you click through to see an image)?
74. Dessert Sauce
Dessert sauces are great on ice-cream (or other things).
75. Crown Maple Syrup
I’m from the North, and always love a good bottle of real, quality, maple syrup. You also might want to look for the kind with a cinnamon stick in it. Bonus points if you cook them some waffles to go with it!
76. Non-Stick Baking Mats
Here’s a set of two, nonstick baking mats (in case they like to bake).
77. Essential Oil Container Pendant Necklace
The lady in your life can put their essential oils in this necklace diffuser. I think my favorite is this Lotus Lava Stone one!
78. Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets
These natural (plant-based) mosquito repellent bracelets are perfect for outdoorsy men, or men who work outside.
79. Siberian Mushroom Soap
I think this soap with wine and spices looks interesting enough to try.
Office Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Women (Under $10)
- Small Desk De-Stress Toys: Desk toys reduce stress, and give your wife something new to do at work! Like this infinity cube fidget game.
- Bromeliads, or “Air Plants”: These make great, cheap cubicle plants, and are very low-maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only need moderate light (indirect is fine), and once a week you need to give them a good soaking with water. You can do that, right?
- Elephant Pencil and Cell Holder: How adorable is this?
- Rose Gold Cell Phone Stand: I am all about the cell phone stands – it makes it so that you can see updates without having to look down and grab your phone.
- Blue Floral Pen/Pencil Holder: This will bring a POP of color to your lady’s desk!
- Gold Metal Pens: Look at how beautiful pens these are! And these have pineapples on top of them.
- Binder Clips: Why use boring, black binder clips when the woman in your life could have these?
- Office Word Search: This is the Unofficial The Office Word Search.
- Reusable, Insulated Lunch Bag: The woman in your life will love to take this to work (not to mention, save money on buying paper lunch bags!). Or this one. Or this one.
- SnapLock Lunch Cube: Look at how many different kinds of foods you can fit into this.
- Girl Boss Notebook: I’m a girl boss, and I love this!
- Bullet Journal: Ever heard of bullet journaling? It’s likely the woman in your life has. Try this one, too.
Stocking Stuffers for Her – Stocking Stuffers (Under $5)
You’ve found the bonus section! Here’s where I share stocking stuffers for women under $5. Great stocking stuffers for ladies!
1. Drop Stop Wine Pourer
This handy little thing makes pouring wine much easier (and less messy).
2. Burt’s Bees Rosemary & Lemon Shea Cream
I, like lots of women, just love Burt’s Bees products!
3. Bar of Gourmet Chocolate
You know the gourmet-chocolate-bar section of your grocery store? Check that out and actually buy an exotic-sounding one for the woman in your life.
I hope you've found some awesome and cheap stocking stuffers for young ladies in your life…or at least become very inspired with ideas and now you know exactly what you want to get.
Amanda L Grossman
Latest posts by Amanda L Grossman (see all)
- 14 Powerful Personal Money Management Tips (Get What You Want) - February 21, 2023
- 23 Fun Meals to Make (You’ll Actually Want to Cook!) - February 14, 2023
- 27 Low-Budget Valentine’s Day Ideas (You Won’t Look Cheap!) - February 3, 2023