151+ awesome stocking stuffers for women (did I mention they’re ALL under $10?). Especially helpful with gifts for the impossible woman, Moms, wives, girlfriends, etc.
Having trouble figuring out the best (and cheapest) stocking stuffers for women in your life?
First of all – I think it’s super cool you’re looking into this. We women tend to do most of the stocking stuffin’, if you know what I mean, so it’s great that you’re going to surprise the women in your life with their own gifts!
Secondly, I’ve got you covered. In this list of 151 stocking stuffer gifts for the impossible woman, for the Moms, for the wives, etc., you're going to get very inspired.
Consider your shopping, done!
Are you ready for good stocking stuffers for women?
Psst: All gifts on this list are under $10 (at the time of writing this) AND are available on Amazon Prime with 2-day free shipping (perfect, especially if you are a last-minute shopper!). Don’t already have Amazon Prime? Grab a free 30-day trial just for the holidays. If you like it? Keep it. If not, well, you just got free, fast shipping all holiday season long.
Good Stocking Stuffers for Women (Under $10)
- Stylish Car Essential Oil Diffuser: Let me tell you how a few people on my own list are getting this really cool essential oil diffuser for Christmas this year! I’m even ordering one for myself.
- Essential Oil Container Pendant Necklace: The lady in your life can put their essential oils in this necklace diffuser. Or this one. I think my favorite is this Lotus Lava Stone one!
- Genuine Lava Rock Bracelet: This lava rock oil diffuser bracelet is pretty cool.
- Tin of Burt’s Bees Lip Balm: This is by far my favorite lip balm. Love the tin!
- Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets: These natural (plant-based) mosquito repellent bracelets are perfect for outdoorsy men, or men who work outside.
- Car Garbage Bin: Could be a great garbage bin for a truck, too:).
- TSA-Approved Toiletry Bag: Here's a TSA-approved toiletry bag for men (or women)in case they travel a lot by air.
- Mandala Coasters: Jump on the Mandala trend by getting her a set of gorgeous (and absorbent) mandala coasters for less than $10.
- Last-Word Bookmark: I love this bookmark— especially good for when reading the bible and you need to know what verse you stop on!
- Adhesive Phone Pocket: Would the lady in your life want to attach her wallet to her phone?
- Siberian Mushroom Soap: I think this soap with wine and spices looks interesting enough to try.
- Wine Glass Markers: I had no idea wine glass markers even existed!
- Bar of Patchouli Soap: This soap has Patchouli essential oils in it, which is believed to have a calming and grounding effect.
- Essential Oil Roll-Ons: You can get a Peppermint essential oil roll-on, anxiety relief essential oil roll-on, and many others.
- Dead Sea Mud and Charcoal Bar of Soap: Coming from a woman who once purchased a pouch of Dead Sea mud (though I’ve yet to bust it out), I think your lady might like this Dead Sea Mud and Charcoal Bar.
- Coffee Scrub Goat Milk Soap: What a cool bar of soap – love the image of the goat!
- Slate Soapstone Wine Charmers: Customizable an endless number of times.
- Coffee Brew Buddy: This is an easy and quick way to make just one serving of coffee (also great for camping and traveling).
- Frothing Pitcher and Decorating Pen: Is your guy a frother? You know, he likes to make froth for his homemade lattes and such? Here's a frothing pitcher AND a frothing decorating pen.
- PopSockets Collapsible Holder/Handler: You can get a cute PopSocket for their smartphone.
- Jeweled Home Button Sticker: You can help personalize your lady’s phone with these home button stickers.
- Air Vent Car Cell Holder: This is a universal, magnetic cell phone holder that goes into a vent.
- Glove Box Car Documents Organizer: This is pretty nifty, and can help them keep their documents and things organized in the glove box.
- RFID-Blocking Passport Holder: Cute, and functional.
- Luggage Tags: Help them easily identify their luggage with these. These have a privacy cover – I like that.
- Pioneer Woman Balloon Whisk: We’re big fans of the Pioneer Woman (even our 3-year old loves her!). Here’s her balloon whisk. This is a good stocking stuffer for wife!
- Zester: You could also include some nutmeg, or a lemon or something else that needs zesting with this zester!
- Pioneer Woman Insulated Tumbler: Her Southwestern flair is really unique.
- Bible Cover: This bible cover is made of a gray fabric, and has the fish symbol.
- Leather Checkbook Cover: Here’s a purple one (comes in many different colors).
- Inspirational Cards: Here is a deck of inspirational messages for the woman in your life, from other women. Here’s another inspirational deck.
- Painted Water Color Cat Cards: I love cats, and I just love these note cards. Here are some wildlife ones.
- Travel Electronics Case: Does the woman in your life travel? Here’s how she organizes all her cords. This one is super cute!
- Waterproof Notepad and Pencil: I actually have this exact one. Not only is it great for catching ideas, but it also is fun to send little love and inspirational notes back and forth between the two of you.
- Foot Repair Cream: Does your lady complain about her feet? Snag a tube of this and stick it in her stocking.
- Foot Compression: For foot pain relief, try this compression copper arch sleeve. Here’s also a NatureCare cold therapy wrap.
- Foot Massage Roller: Check this one out.
- Tangle-Free Earbuds Holder: Especially great if the woman in your life likes to keep things organized (*raises hand*). I love this blue colored one. And here’s an Airpods holder.
- Tin of Adult Therapy Dough: I just love messing with play doh throughout the day, so this would be perfect for me.
- Fitness Dice: Spice up their workout routine with a set of fitness dice.
- Set of Resistance Bands: Help them take their exercise routine to the next level with a set of resistance bands.
- Neck Wrap and Cooler: This is a great way for the woman in your life to stay cool (and get sun protection) this summer. Here’s another one that’s very versatile.
- Warming Body Rub: This eucalyptus, warming body rub could be just the thing to help with their sore muscles.
- Mace Pepper Spray: Increase their safety by giving them a Mace keychain to carry around. Here’s another choice. And here’s a personal safety alarm.
- Natural Lava Pumice Stone: These pumice stones for feet can come in handy (especially since I don’t like to get pedicures very often).
- Bath Pillow: Check out this terry-cloth, inflatable bath pillow.
- Extra-Sized Favorite Candy Bar: In your grocery store's candy section, find a large-sized bar of their favorite chocolate candy.
- Reusable Tote Bag: Here’s a reusable tote bag, and here’s a 6-piece set of reusable grocery bags that fold back up into little pockets.
- Reusable Snack and Freezer Bags: We have one of these reusable snack bags. You might also want to get a set of reusable freezer bags. These have little holders on them (plus, I love the whales!).
- Handmade Feather Bookmark: This is just gorgeous! Here’s one with a preserved pressed flower in it.
- Journal Markers: You can use these fine tip markers for bullet journaling, regular journaling…or even writing a grocery list.
- Gourmet Teas: You could get her a tin of Cinnamon Spice gourmet teas, or some Buckingham Palace Tea.
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle: Water with fruit infusions taste so refreshing.
- Lindt Lindor Truffles: What woman wouldn’t love chocolate truffles in her stocking?
- Gold Cake Dusting: Does she like to bake? This gold cake dusting will take her creations to a different level.
- Rachel Ray Seasoning Grinder: I absolutely love Rachel Ray – lots of women do. Check out her seasoning grinder.
- Yoga Mat Cleaner: Here’s a natural and organic yoga mat cleaner (mine could use a good cleaning!).
- Yoga Mat Strap: I went years without a yoga mat strap…and now that I have one, I won’t go back. Here’s a full Gaiam Yoga set.
- No-Slip and Absorbent Yoga Towel: Anyone who has ever taken a hot yoga class (*raises hand*) knows how important an absorbent towel is.
- Non-Slip Yoga Socks: Because…why not? I have a pair that was gifted to me, and I use them probably once every few months.
- Toe Separators: While we’re on the yoga kick…here’s a pair of toe separators (in case you didn’t know, stretcher toes out and separating them is a yoga practice).
- Flamingo Floats: Got a pool? Here’s a fun bunch of flamingo floats.
- Popcorn Seasonings: Does she love popcorn? Try out this set of popcorn seasonings (Dill Pickle, Kettle Corn, and Caramel Corn).
- Gourmet Jar of Peanut Butter: You should see the flavors they have, like this cinnamon peanut butter.
- Eclectic Salts: We now have access to all kinds of beautiful salts of the earth. Try out these Celtic Sea Salts, or this Scorpion Sea Salt, or this Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Hummingbird Feeder: I just moved to the desert, and had no idea how many hummingbirds are here – good thing I already owned a hummingbird feeder.
- Vintage Winter Socks: These socks look like sweaters – I just love that.
- Burt’s Bees Beauty Set: This is a nice little pouch of good-quality products. Also great for upcoming travel.
- Adult Coloring Book: How about a “colorful” adult coloring book (I’ll just let you click through to see an image)?
- Dessert Sauce: Such as this Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, or their Bourbon Pecan Caramel Sauce.
- Crown Maple Syrup: I’m from the North, and always love a good bottle of real, quality, maple syrup. You also might want to look for the kind with a cinnamon stick in it. Bonus points if you cook them some waffles to go with it!
- Non-Stick Baking Mats: Here’s a set of two, nonstick baking mats (in case they like to bake).
Office Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Women (Under $10)
- Small Desk De-Stress Toys: Desk toys reduce stress, and give your wife something new to do at work! Like this infinity cube fidget game.
- Bromeliads, or “Air Plants” make great, cheap cubicle plants, and are very low-maintenance. They don't require soil to grow, only need moderate light (indirect is fine), and once a week you need to give them a good soaking with water. You can do that, right?
- Elephant Pencil and Cell Holder: How adorable is this?
- Rose Gold Cell Phone Stand: I am all about the cell phone stands – it makes it so that you can see updates without having to look down and grab your phone.
- Blue Floral Pen/Pencil Holder: This will bring a POP of color to your lady’s desk!
- Gold Metal Pens: Look at how beautiful pens these are! And these have pineapples on top of them.
- Binder Clips: Why use boring, black binder clips when the woman in your life could have these?
- Office Mad Libs: I just love a good Mad Libs.
- Reusable, Insulated Lunch Bag: The woman in your life will love to take this to work (not to mention, save money on buying paper lunch bags!). Or this one. Or this one.
- SnapLock Lunch Cube: Look at how many different kinds of foods you can fit into this.
- Girl Boss Notebook: I’m a girl boss, and I love this!
- Bullet Journal: Ever heard of bullet journaling? It’s likely the woman in your life has. Try this one, too.
Stocking Stuffers for Her – Stocking Stuffers (Under $5)
You’ve found the bonus section! Here’s where I share stocking stuffers for women under $5. Great stocking stuffers for ladies!
- Drop Stop Wine Pourer: This handy little thing makes pouring wine much easier (and less messy).
- Burt’s Bees Refining Cleanser: I, like lots of women, just love Burt’s Bees products!
- Bar of Gourmet Chocolate: You know the gourmet-chocolate-bar section of your grocery store? Check that out and actually buy an exotic-sounding one for the woman in your life.
I hope you've found some awesome stocking stuffers for women in your life…or at least become very inspired and know exactly what you want to get, now.
Latest posts by Amanda L Grossman (see all)
- 11 Free Marriage Counseling Classes Online (and Apps) - August 10, 2020
- 15 Weekday Date Night Ideas (Easy & Quick!) - August 3, 2020
- 8 Free Printable Cash Envelopes (Cash Envelope Budgeting System) - July 27, 2020