Looking for amazon gifts for the man who has everything? Let me do the work for you and offer up these 39 cool things to buy on amazon for guys.
Let's face it, Mama: sometimes shopping for others feels like mission:impossible. How are you supposed to find Amazon gifts for the man who has everything? What are the “cool things” to buy on Amazon for guys?
How are you even supposed to know (I don't know about you, but the men in my life aren't exactly forthcoming with what they want me to buy them)?
I'm going to offer up some awesome ideas for the men on your list, including building gifts for men, unique gifts for him on Amazon, and the kind of cool gifts for guys that will sing your praises for years.
So, let's get going!
Amazon Gifts for the Man Who Has Everything
You're dealing with a shopping conundrum: how do you find a gift a guy will actually use and cherish…when he seems to already own everything under the sun?
Trust me, there are awesome Amazon gifts for men who have everything. You just need to know where to look (and, lucky for you, I've already done the heavy lifting!).
- Decision Deck of Cards: Does he have to make important decisions at work or in life a good bit? Check out this Decision Deck of Cards to help. Asking the right question can really lead him down the best path (at least, that's what I've found!).
- Coaching Clipboard: Has he shown interest in coaching, or does he already coach a little league team? Hook him up with this Elite Coaching Clipboard so that he can write out all his strategies and secret moves. Also, check out this Football Soccer Coaching Board.
- Whiskey Snack Foods: You might want to check out Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey Fudge, and Jack Daniel’s Whiskey and Praline Pecans.
- Dartboard: Who says you can't own a dartboard after college? Here's a Champion Tournament Dartboard.
- Sports Tournament Bracket: If he's really into sports, then giving him a Sports Tournament Bracket to keep up with the scores throughout a season is a great idea.
- Heavyweight Steel-Toe Socks: Admittedly, I had never heard of Steel-Toe Crew Cut Socks. Turns out, they can last up to 10 years!
- Beast Tumbler: Anything with “Beast” on it, like this Beast Tumbler, is pretty man-errific.
- Coaching Whistle with Lanyard: If he refs, coaches, or otherwise likes to keep people in line (ha!), then you can check out this Stainless Steel Coaching Whistle with Lanyard.
- Beef Jerky-Making Kit: Do they like beef jerky, or even just playing around in the kitchen? Here's a kit to make some of their own beef jerky!
- Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets: These mosquito repellent bracelets are natural (plant-based), and perfect for an outdoorsy guy — you can never have enough mosquito repellent!
- Jelly Belly BeanBoozled: This Jelly Belly Spinner Gift Box will have them making interesting flavor combinations.
- Escape Room in a Box: Create a really fun night with this Escape Room in a Box: The Werewolf Experiment. A mad scientist is on the loose, and you’ve got to solve 19 puzzles…or else you turn into werewolves. Did I mention, you have just one hour to accomplish this? No setup required!
- Flag Football Set: Who doesn't remember those magical gym days when we got to play flag football? Here's a 10-person flag football set that can create some serious fun in a household.
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Coffee: These grounds come straight from Jack Daniel whiskey barrels.
- Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee: Sumatra coffee beans, aged in whiskey barrels!
- Deluxe Gun Cleaning Kit: Wild Shot's gun cleaning kit is useful for gun owners.
- Fire Starter Men's Necklace: When I first met my husband, he wore a man necklace! I think he would've loved this fire starter one, which is actually survival gear.
- Car Documents Holder: This car document holder/organizer has a magnetic closure.
- Center Console Pad: Does your guy drive for a living, or are they stuck in a really long commute? This universal center console pad would be a thoughtful gift for them.
- Norse Viking Amulet: Here's a viking-inspired necklace for men.
- Cyberpunk Deck of Cards: These are some fun, manly-looking cards.
- Beer Layering Tool: Get your guy the tool he needs to layer different beers with each other(again, I never knew that was a thing!).
Building Gifts for Men
Does the (adult) guy in your life love to build things? Mine does, too. I’m always blown away by what he can make with our son’s Legos and other building pieces.
But what if you bought the man in your life building gifts meant for adults? Well…you might just get some pretty awesome creations. Here’s my favorite list.
- Build-On Brick Mug: How cool would your guy feel taking this mug to work? Not to mention, he’d have something to fiddle with when dealing with boredom or a sucky meeting.
- RoboTime Engineering Puzzle Builder: Wow will this engineering build kit keep your man (merrily) engaged.
- Build and Program Your Own Robot: Would a guy in your life love to not only build their own robot, but to be able to program it? Super cool idea.
- Ship Assembly Model Kit: A great, classic ship building kit for the guys in your life.
Cool Things to Buy on Amazon for Guys
Just need a list of cool things to buy on Amazon for the guys in your life? I've got you covered with even MORE options. Consider your holiday list, DONE.
- Movie Quotes Drinking Game: I don't know about you, but my husband can quote a movie like NO one else. And he really gets a kick out of it. This movie quotes drinking game could be really fun for him!
- Car Charger Adaptor: Plug this into a cigarette lighter, and they've now two two USB ports for car/electronic charging.
- Smart Key Finder: Help someone never lose track of their keys again with this Smart Key Finder.
- Car Maintenance Log: Is there a guy you know who loves his car? He would probably appreciate a way to keep track of all the car's maintenance and add-ons.
- Indoor Snowball Fight Set: This indoor snowball fighter set gets surprisingly awesome reviews. Maybe I should get it…seeing how we moved to a desert this year!
- Beast Water Balloon Launcher: Wow…this slingshot can actually project a water balloon up to 300 feet! Definitely in the realm of outdoor fun for men.
- Portable Infusion Smoker Gun: Is there a man in your life who likes to give things a smoky flavor? He can use this tool with his grill, and much more.
- Habit Roadmap: Here's an awesome resource for anyone who likes to take control of their habits and build better ones.
- Tactical Pen Self Defense Tool: I had no idea these even existed…it's a pen, that's also a window breaker (used by military pilots and even Navy SEALs!). Your guy will feel cool every time he gets to write.
- Gorilla Survival Paracord Keychain: This keychain is really five survival tools in one, including an emergency whistle, a flint rod, and a cutting tool.
- Nonstick Barbecue Grill Mat: Before I lose you here, let me explain that you can still get those sought-after grill marks with this mat. And your guy will appreciate how easy cleanup and turnover is!
- Canvas Log Carrier Bag: Great for holding logs indoors, or even while camping.
- Cedar Fire Starters: Not only do these make it easy to start a fire, but they smell amazing.
I hope I've given you all kinds of ideas for cool gifts for guys, especially for those guys who seem to have everything. And if you happen to find something even cooler? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Amanda L Grossman (see all)
- How to Prepare for a Recession (Hint: More than Just Saving More Money) - September 16, 2019
- 41 Fun Relationship Challenges for Couples Who Want to Grow - September 9, 2019
- 74 Things to Do with Friends (WITHOUT Spending Money) - September 2, 2019