Brentwood Home Coupon for Everyone + A Giveaway
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Brentwood Home. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.
I'm not a pillow gal.
Well, that's not entirely true. I wasn't a pillow gal…until I got pregnant.
All of the sudden one or two pillows no longer cut it. With each trimester, I added a new pillow into the mix. One was for my head, one for my upper arm (I'm a side sleeper), then eventually another for in between my knees. Finally, in the last month, I stumbled upon the intense comfort of a pillow right behind my back to support me just a little bit more.
The Worth of a Good Pillow
Since I know the worth of good pillows (measured in units of minutes of sleep), when Brentwood approached me to test out their sleep wellness bundle of pillows + host a giveaway for them, I was all ears!
(And neck, and shoulders, and hip).
Over the last week I've been very much enjoying both the Helena latex filled pillows and the Carmel latex pillows. Honestly, it's felt like I've been at a hotel instead of in my own bed.
These are by far the nicest pillows I've ever owned, and I only wish I had had them around my 7th month onwards!
So what's so great about them?
- They've got much more support than my other ones
- Even though they've got much more support, they're actually not stiff, which is a change for me
- They've also been great for when I catch a few pages of a book in bed
- They're all natural Kapok + Latex Blended Fill (Eco-Institut Certified), plus the covers are 100% organic cotton
How to Enter the Giveaway
I want YOU to experience these great pillows as well!
If you win, you will receive:
- 2 Helena Latex Filled Pillows
- 2 Carmel Latex Pillows
We're going to keep this really simple. In order to enter, answer this question in the comments below:
- What is content/an article you wish there was more of on Frugal Confessions.com?
The deadline is Friday, January 20, 2017 @ 5:00 p.m. CST. I will close the comments, then go to Random.org and allow it to randomly choose a commenter. Then I'll post the winner! You'll have 48 hours to email me ([email protected]) so that I can get your information over to the company before I'll have to move onto the next randomly chosen winner.
I'll need your Name, Address, Email Address, and Phone Number in the email.
UPDATE: Giveaway is closed. Diane, you're our winner!! Please contact me at [email protected] so that I can get your information. You'll have 48 hours to do so before I'll need to move on. Thanks! Update 1/24/2017: I did not hear from the first winner. SO, Angela Williams, you are our winner!! Please contact me within 48 hours at [email protected] to claim your prize.
Update 1/27/2017: I did not hear from the second winner. SO, Amanda, you are our winner! Please contact me within 48 hours at [email protected] to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Amanda L Grossman (see all)
- 11 Fun Saving Money Games for Adults - December 9, 2019
- 151+ Men's Stocking Stuffer Ideas, Under $10 (Bonus Under $5 Section) - December 2, 2019
- 5 Best Budget Apps for Couples 2019 (with Video Tutorials) - November 26, 2019