With the holiday season quickly approaching, I wanted to take the chance to show you how to get free digital prints. I have had a digital camera since 2006, and have paid perhaps a total of $25 in prints (and I love to scrapbook, so that should give you an idea of the amount of prints I keep around).
A word of warning: your digital prints may be free, but most orders you will need to pay shipping. Do a google or Swagbucks word search for online coupon codes before completing your order for these because you can sometimes find free shipping codes. Also, several times a year, deals come out for free prints and free shipping.
Here’s how to get 310 free digital prints (all memberships are free):
- York Photo: 70 free photos upon sign-up
- CVS Photo Center: 25 free prints upon sign-up. Added bonus that you can ship to your nearest CVS location for free!
- Snapfish: 50 free prints with signing up
- Shutterfly: 50 free prints with signing up. Added bonus: you can pick your prints up for free at a CVS, Target, or Walgreens!
- Clark Color Lab: First 40 prints are free
- Ritzpix: 25 free prints with signing up
- Wink Flash: 50 free prints with first order